Neovasc (NVCN) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neovasc Inc. (Nasdaq: NVCN) announced that the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts granted the Company's motion to dismiss with prejudice in the case of Grobler v. Neovasc Inc, et al., Civil Action No. 16-11038-RGS, a putative securities class action that was filed on June 6, 2016 against the Company and certain of the Company's officers.
The Court ruled in favor of the Company and its officers on all claims and ordered the entire case closed. The Company is not aware as to whether, and presently cannot foresee whether, the plaintiff will appeal the dismissal of his claims or will file any post-dismissal motions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Announces Prelim. JCAR017 Data in r/r NHL; No sCRS Observed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!