Neovasc (NVCN) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Neovasc Inc. (Nasdaq: NVCN) announced that the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts granted the Company's motion to dismiss with prejudice in the case of Grobler v. Neovasc Inc, et al., Civil Action No. 16-11038-RGS, a putative securities class action that was filed on June 6, 2016 against the Company and certain of the Company's officers.
The Court ruled in favor of the Company and its officers on all claims and ordered the entire case closed. The Company is not aware as to whether, and presently cannot foresee whether, the plaintiff will appeal the dismissal of his claims or will file any post-dismissal motions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Leerink Reaffirms Neovasc (NVCN) at 'Outperform' Amid Boston Scientific Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!