Neovasc (NVCN) Says Class Action Suit Dismissed
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Neovasc Inc. (Nasdaq: NVCN) announced that the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts granted the Company's motion to dismiss with prejudice in the case of Grobler v. Neovasc Inc, et al., Civil Action No. 16-11038-RGS, a putative securities class action that was filed on June 6, 2016 against the Company and certain of the Company's officers.
The Court ruled in favor of the Company and its officers on all claims and ordered the entire case closed. The Company is not aware as to whether, and presently cannot foresee whether, the plaintiff will appeal the dismissal of his claims or will file any post-dismissal motions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Neovasc (NVCN) Offers Update in Litigation with CardiAQ
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!