Neos Therapeutics (NEOS) Announces Submission of NT-0201 NDA to U.S. FDA
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: NEOS) announced that it has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Amphetamine XR oral suspension drug candidate, NT-0201, an ADHD medication based on its proprietary modified‐release drug delivery technology platforms.
“This NDA submission for NT-0201 is another important milestone for our company, as we continue to build out our ADHD product portfolio,” said Vipin K. Garg, Ph.D., President and CEO of Neos Therapeutics. “Additionally, we expect to resubmit the NDA for Cotempla XR-ODT™, our methylphenidate extended-release orally disintegrating tablet, this quarter. By the fall of 2017, with NT-0201 and Cotempla XR-ODT, if approved, and our already marketed product, Adzenys XR-ODT, we hope to offer patient-friendly treatment options for both of the stimulant medications that are most widely prescribed for the treatment of ADHD.”
NT-0201 is the company’s second extended-release amphetamine product candidate for the treatment of ADHD. The first, an extended-release orally disintegrating tablet, Adzenys XR-ODTTM, was approved by the FDA in January and was launched in May 2016. NT-0201 is a once-daily, extended-release liquid medication that does not require refrigeration or reconstitution at the pharmacy level. If approved, NT-0201 is designed to provide an additional treatment option for patients with ADHD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Presents Strong Data from Brigatinib ALTA Trial in ALK+ NSCLC
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Updates on Imaging Components Business Separation; Will Receive ~$200M
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!