Neonode (NEON) Reaches AirBar Marketing Strategy Milestone
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neonode Inc. (Nasdaq: NEON) has reached a major milestone in its go to market strategy for its revolutionary AirBar device. AirBar pre-order customers are being notified by email that they can convert their pre-orders for the 15.6 inch AirBar to firm orders.
Over 20,000 AirBar preorders have been placed through our official AirBar website (www.air.bar), from customers in 40 different countries throughout the world, demonstrating mass appeal and demand for a unique one of a kind touch and gesture enabling device. Of these preorders, Neonode will fulfill the USA and European orders as the first stage, followed by Asia, and then the rest of the world.
The earliest pre-orders will be converted first and the conversion process will continue until the pre-order backlog is cleared. To finalize the purchase of an AirBar device, a customer will provide payment by credit card along with final delivery instructions. The customer’s AirBar device will be shipped within two weeks after the payment has been processed.
Neonode’s global distribution and sales channel market strategy is moving forward as planned. Neonode’s global distribution partner, Ingram Micro, is ready to accept retailer orders. Through Ingram Micro, AirBar will be available at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Walmart.com, CDW.com and more starting mid-October 2016.
“We have reached a very important milestone in our AirBar devices business. AirBar is ready and we are excited that we can finally share this great product with the world. We have established global distribution with the leading global technology distributor and have the world’s top retailers gearing up to sell our products,” said Remo Behdasht, SVP AirBar Devices at Neonode Inc. “In the coming months you will begin seeing and hearing a great deal about AirBar as we start our global marketing and sales campaign.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Second Sight (EYES) Implants Wireless Visual Cortical Stimulator in First Human Subject
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!