Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Announces $175M Common Stock Offering
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nektar Therapeutics (Nasdaq: NKTR) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $175 million of shares of its common stock. In connection with this offering, Nektar will also grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $26.25 million of shares of common stock. J.P. Morgan is acting as the sole book-running manager in the offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Nektar intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes including research and development funding and working capital.
The securities described above are being offered by Nektar pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement (including a base prospectus) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Before you invest, you should read the base prospectus in the registration statement and related preliminary prospectus supplement that Nektar has filed with the SEC for more complete information about Nektar and this offering. The preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus are available for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC's website located at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, when available, may also be obtained from the offices of J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, attention Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York, NY 11717, or telephone: 866-803-9204.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!