Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) Announces Compliance with NYSE Continued Listing Requirements
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (“Navios Holdings” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NM) announced today that, based upon a notice received on September 1, 2016 from the New York Stock Exchange, Inc. (“NYSE”), the Company is once again in compliance with the NYSE’s continued listing requirement of a minimum average closing price of $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30 trading-day period.
At the close of trading on August 31, 2016, the average closing price of the Company’s common stock for the previous 30 trading-days was above $1.00 per share and its closing share price on August 31, 2016 was $1.00. Accordingly, the Company has resumed compliance with all NYSE continued listing requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!