National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Issues Statement in Response to Yesterday's 'False and Defamatory' Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ: FIZZ) today issued the following statement in response to yesterday’s false and defamatory “research report.”
Chairman and CEO, Nick A. Caporella, stated that, “I would again caution fellow shareholders about reacting to the many false statements made yesterday and I assure all parties that the financial prospects of the Company are just as fundamentally strong today as the day before this self-serving attack by short sellers.”
An egregious attempt was made to manipulate the Company’s common stock value by Glaucus Research Group through information that was adjudicated and found to be without merit both at the trial court and on appeal. All of this was done in violation of a protective order, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Our long-term investors who have been knowledgeable of the Company’s outstanding performance must be informed as to these recent circumstances and, to be as transparent as possible, we have created a website for this purpose. Information can soon be accessed at www.readthetruefacts.com.
Terrorizing campaigns through whatever means necessary is the motivation of ‘short interest’ manipulations. Those efforts are doomed to fail in the face of our outstanding performance.
National Beverage Corp.
Grace Keene, 877-NBC-FIZZ
Office of the Chairman
Source: National Beverage Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!