National Beverage Corp. (FIZZ) Issues Statement in Response to Yesterday's 'False and Defamatory' Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ: FIZZ) today issued the following statement in response to yesterday’s false and defamatory “research report.”
Chairman and CEO, Nick A. Caporella, stated that, “I would again caution fellow shareholders about reacting to the many false statements made yesterday and I assure all parties that the financial prospects of the Company are just as fundamentally strong today as the day before this self-serving attack by short sellers.”
An egregious attempt was made to manipulate the Company’s common stock value by Glaucus Research Group through information that was adjudicated and found to be without merit both at the trial court and on appeal. All of this was done in violation of a protective order, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Our long-term investors who have been knowledgeable of the Company’s outstanding performance must be informed as to these recent circumstances and, to be as transparent as possible, we have created a website for this purpose. Information can soon be accessed at www.readthetruefacts.com.
Terrorizing campaigns through whatever means necessary is the motivation of ‘short interest’ manipulations. Those efforts are doomed to fail in the face of our outstanding performance.
National Beverage Corp.
Grace Keene, 877-NBC-FIZZ
Office of the Chairman
Source: National Beverage Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!