NantKwest (NK) to Present Encouraging CD19.taNK Data at ASH 2016
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NantKwest Inc. (Nasdaq: NK) announced that the Company’s abstract reviewing data on the company’s CD19.taNK program has been accepted for an oral presentation at the upcoming 58th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) in San Diego, CA, December 3-6, 2016.
“NantKwest’s transition from preclinical to clinical studies continues to make significant progress,” said Patrick Soon-Shiong, MD, Chairman and CEO of NantKwest. “In these preclinical studies, aNK cells expressing a CD19-CAR (CD19.taNK) demonstrated strong killing of CD19-positive cancer cells. In addition, direct tumor injections of CD19.taNK into a fully immunocompetent mouse model induces tumor clearance and protection from tumor re-challenge, suggesting the induction of a memory ('vaccine') protective effect after the injection of the CD19.taNK cell.”
Intra-Tumor Injection of CAR-Engineered NK Cells Induces Tumor Regression and Protection Against Tumor Re-Challenge
- Abstract #466, https://ash.confex.com/ash/2016/webprogram/Paper95676.html
- Presenter: Laurent Boissel, PhD, NantKwest, Woburn, MA
- Sunday, December 4, 2016, 5:15 PM, Room 5AB
This poster will review the potential use of CD19.taNK cells to effectively kill cancer cells. In vivo preclinical studies of direct tumor injection of CD19.taNK cells induces significant tumor regression and significantly improved survival, with 75% of the mice showing complete tumor regression at day 32 (p<0.05). Upon re-challenge with A20 lymphoma cells, >80% mice remained free of tumor after 14 days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Announces Clinically Meaningful Interim Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 Data
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Abiomed (ABMD) Receives Expanded PMA from FDA for Impella Heart Pump
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!