Nam Tai Property (NTP) Enters $750M Revolving Facility with China Construction Bank
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nam Tai Property Inc. (NYSE: NTP) is pleased to announce that on August 18, 2016, the Company signed a non-binding strategic cooperation agreement with China Construction Bank Corporation, Shenzhen Branch (the "Strategic Cooperation Agreement"). China Construction Bank Corporation is a PRC state-owned commercial bank and is the second top bank in the world by assets as of April 2016, according to Bankers Almanac, a reference source for financial counterparty assessment.
Pursuant to the Strategic Cooperation Agreement, China Construction Bank intends to finance the Company with a US$750 million ($5 billion Renminbi) revolving credit loan in the next five years to support the Company's construction costs in its land development projects. The signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement will build a solid foundation for the close cooperation between the parties.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PharmAthene (PIP), Altimmune to Merge in All-Stock Transaction
- Accenture (ACN) to Acquire Seabury Group's Corporate Advisory and Aviation Consulting Business; Terms Not Disclosed
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!