Nam Tai Property (NTP) Enters $750M Revolver with China Construction Bank Corporation, Shenzhen Branch
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nam Tai Property Inc. (NYSE: NTP) announced that on August 18, 2016, the Company signed a non-binding strategic cooperation agreement with China Construction Bank Corporation, Shenzhen Branch. China Construction Bank Corporation is a PRC state-owned commercial bank and is the second top bank in the world by assets as of April 2016, according to Bankers Almanac, a reference source for financial counterparty assessment.
Pursuant to the Strategic Cooperation Agreement, China Construction Bank intends to finance the Company with a US$750 million ($5 billion Renminbi) revolving credit loan in the next five years to support the Company's construction costs in its land development projects. The signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement will build a solid foundation for the close cooperation between the parties.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- General Electric (GE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $.24; 3.1% Yield
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!