Nam Tai Property (NTP) Enters $750M Revolver with China Construction Bank Corporation, Shenzhen Branch
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nam Tai Property Inc. (NYSE: NTP) announced that on August 18, 2016, the Company signed a non-binding strategic cooperation agreement with China Construction Bank Corporation, Shenzhen Branch. China Construction Bank Corporation is a PRC state-owned commercial bank and is the second top bank in the world by assets as of April 2016, according to Bankers Almanac, a reference source for financial counterparty assessment.
Pursuant to the Strategic Cooperation Agreement, China Construction Bank intends to finance the Company with a US$750 million ($5 billion Renminbi) revolving credit loan in the next five years to support the Company's construction costs in its land development projects. The signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement will build a solid foundation for the close cooperation between the parties.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Receives Letter from Snow Park Capital; Calls for Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives
- Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO) Says CEO, CFO Peter Evensen to Retire
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Shares Decline After Recruitment Paused in Head and Neck Cancer Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!