NYSE to Suspend Trading in TCP International (TCPI) and Commence Delisting
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The New York Stock Exchange announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the common stock of TCP International Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: TCPI) -- ticker symbol TCPI -- from the NYSE. Trading in the Company’s common stock on the NYSE will be suspended immediately.
The decision was reached because the Company is delayed in filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) its December 31, 2015 Form 10-K and Form 10-Q filings for September 30, 2015, March 31, 2016, June 30, 2016 and September 30, 2016 (“Late SEC Filings”). The Company informed the NYSE that it anticipates it will not be able to complete the Late SEC Filings by November 25, 2016, the maximum allowable trading period under Section 802.01E of the NYSE’s Listed Company Manual.
The Company has a right to a review of this determination by a Committee of the Board of Directors of NYSE Regulation. The NYSE will apply to the SEC to delist the common stock upon completion of all applicable procedures, including any appeal by the Company of the NYSE Regulation staff’s decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!