NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
NYSE MKT LLC (“NYSE MKT” or the “Exchange”) announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the common stock of MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) — ticker symbol MGT —from the Exchange. Trading in the Company’s common stock on the NYSE MKT will be suspended immediately.
NYSE Regulation has determined that the Company is no longer suitable for listing. NYSE Regulation commenced delisting proceedings pursuant to Section 1002(c) of the NYSE MKT Company Guide that applies when a company has sold or otherwise disposed of its principal operating assets, or has ceased to be an operating company.
The Company has a right to a review of staff’s determination to delist the common stock by a committee of the Board of Directors of the Exchange. The NYSE MKT will apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the Company’s common stock upon completion of all applicable procedures, including any appeal by the Company of the NYSE Regulation staff’s decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Exclusive: U.S. standards council to investigate New Oriental after Reuters report
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!