NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading of Performance Sports Group (PSG) Stock; Will Move to Delist
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”, or the “Exchange”) announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the common stock of Performance Sports Group Ltd. (the “Company”) – ticker symbol PSG – from the NYSE. Trading in the Company’s common stock will be suspended immediately.
NYSE Regulation reached its decision that the Company is no longer suitable for listing pursuant to Listed Company Manual Section 802.01D, because of the Company’s announcement on October 31, 2016 that it has filed voluntary petitions under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in the District of Delaware and commenced proceedings under the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. In reaching its delisting determination, NYSE Regulation noted the uncertainty as to the timing and outcome of the bankruptcy process, as well as the uncertainty as to the ultimate effect of this process on the value of the Company's common stock.
The Company has a right to a review of this determination by a Committee of the Board of Directors of the Exchange. The NYSE will apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the common stock upon completion of all applicable procedures, including any appeal by the Company of the NYSE Regulation staff’s decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!