NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE” or the “Exchange”) announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the common stock of Violin Memory, Inc. (NYSE: VMEM) from the NYSE. Trading in the Company’s common stock on the NYSE will be suspended immediately.
NYSE Regulation reached its decision to delist the common stock pursuant to Section 802.01B of the NYSE’s Listed Company Manual because the Company has fallen below the NYSE’s continued listing standard requiring listed companies to maintain an average global market capitalization over a consecutive 30 trading day period of at least $15,000,000.
The Company has a right to a review of this determination by a Committee of the Board of Directors of the Exchange. The NYSE will apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the common stock upon completion of all applicable procedures, including any appeal by the Company of the NYSE Regulation staff’s decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!