NYSE MKT to Suspend Trading of Provectus Biopharma (PVCT) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NYSE MKT LLC announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the common stock of Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: PVCT) — ticker symbol PVCT —from the Exchange. Trading in the Company’s common stock on the NYSE MKT will be suspended immediately.
The Company has a warrant, which will also be delisted:
Warrants exercisable for one share of common stock par value $0.001 per share at an exercise price of $0.85 per share (Expiring August 30, 2021.)
NYSE Regulation has determined that the Company is no longer suitable for listing pursuant to Section 1003 of the NYSE MKT Company Guide, due to the abnormally low trading price of its common stock.
The Company has a right to a review of staff’s determination to delist the common stock and warrant by a committee of the Board of Directors of the Exchange. The NYSE MKT will apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the Company’s common stock and warrant upon completion of all applicable procedures, including any appeal by the Company of the NYSE Regulation staff’s decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Gevo (GEVO) Says EPA Approves Pathway for Isobutanol as an Advanced Biofuel
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!