NYSE MKT to Suspend Trading of Provectus Biopharma (PVCT) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NYSE MKT LLC announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the common stock of Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: PVCT) — ticker symbol PVCT —from the Exchange. Trading in the Company’s common stock on the NYSE MKT will be suspended immediately.
The Company has a warrant, which will also be delisted:
Warrants exercisable for one share of common stock par value $0.001 per share at an exercise price of $0.85 per share (Expiring August 30, 2021.)
NYSE Regulation has determined that the Company is no longer suitable for listing pursuant to Section 1003 of the NYSE MKT Company Guide, due to the abnormally low trading price of its common stock.
The Company has a right to a review of staff’s determination to delist the common stock and warrant by a committee of the Board of Directors of the Exchange. The NYSE MKT will apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the Company’s common stock and warrant upon completion of all applicable procedures, including any appeal by the Company of the NYSE Regulation staff’s decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Updates on Imaging Components Business Separation; Will Receive ~$200M
- Square (SQ) Gains Following Apple Pay Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!