NXT-ID (NXTD) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NXT-ID, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTD) announces that it has received a letter from NASDAQ dated September 27th confirming that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price listing requirement. The Company has satisfied the terms of the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel by complying with the minimum bid price requirement of $1.00 per share under NASDAQ Listing Requirement 5550(a)(2). Accordingly, NASDAQ has advised that the matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXT-ID, Inc. Releases Preliminary Results for the Year and Quarter Ended December 31, 2016
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- NRG Energy (NRG) Lenders Agree to Reprice its $1.9B Term Loan B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!