NXT-ID (NXTD) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NXT-ID, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTD) announces that it has received a letter from NASDAQ dated September 27th confirming that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price listing requirement. The Company has satisfied the terms of the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel by complying with the minimum bid price requirement of $1.00 per share under NASDAQ Listing Requirement 5550(a)(2). Accordingly, NASDAQ has advised that the matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!