NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Approved in Europe for Standard Products Unit Divestiture
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Nasdaq: NXPI) announced that the European Commission (EC) has approved the transaction under which NXP divests its Standard Products business (“Nexperia”) to a consortium of financial investors consisting of Beijing Jianguang Asset Management Co., Ltd (“JAC Capital”) and Wise Road Capital LTD (“Wise Road Capital”).
NXP continues to expect to close the transaction in the first quarter of 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scaramucci's SkyBridge to Sell Majority Stake to RON Transatlantic and HNA Capital
- Banks Rejected by Supreme Court, Lose Bid to Derail Libor Suits - Bloomberg
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!