NXP Semi (NXPI) Announces $200M Senior Debt Redemption
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) announced today that its subsidiary, NXP B.V., together with NXP Funding LLC, has filed notices for the redemption of $199,779,000 aggregate principal amount of its outstanding U.S. Dollar-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 and EUR 1,436,000 of its outstanding Euro-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 effective October 8, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliant Energy (LNT) CFO Tom Hanson to Retire
- Flowserve (FLS) Affirms CEO Blinn Retirement Plans
- Allergan (AGN) Receives FDA Approval for NATRELLE INSPIRA Cohesive Breast Implants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!