NXP Semi (NXPI) Announces $200M Senior Debt Redemption
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) announced today that its subsidiary, NXP B.V., together with NXP Funding LLC, has filed notices for the redemption of $199,779,000 aggregate principal amount of its outstanding U.S. Dollar-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 and EUR 1,436,000 of its outstanding Euro-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 effective October 8, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SFX Entertainment (SFXE) Appoints New CEO; Enters Sales Agreement with Viggle (VGGL)
- Microsoft (MSFT) to Acquire Big Data Firm, Revolution Analytics
- Bigger Capital Delivers Letter, Warns Against Standard General Conflicts of Interest at American Apparel (APP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!