NXP Semi (NXPI) Announces $200M Senior Debt Redemption
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) announced today that its subsidiary, NXP B.V., together with NXP Funding LLC, has filed notices for the redemption of $199,779,000 aggregate principal amount of its outstanding U.S. Dollar-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 and EUR 1,436,000 of its outstanding Euro-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 effective October 8, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Settles with FTC Over Third-Party Charges; Will Pay $90M
- Walgreens (WAG) Says Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) to Traded on Nasdaq
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!