NXP Semi (NXPI) Announces $200M Senior Debt Redemption
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) announced today that its subsidiary, NXP B.V., together with NXP Funding LLC, has filed notices for the redemption of $199,779,000 aggregate principal amount of its outstanding U.S. Dollar-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 and EUR 1,436,000 of its outstanding Euro-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 effective October 8, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NII Holdings (NIHD) Files for Bankruptcy Protection in New York
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Enters $400M Secured Loan Agreement with ESL Investments Affiliates
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Can Sell Direct in Massachusetts, Court Rules
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!