NXP Semi (NXPI) Announces $200M Senior Debt Redemption
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) announced today that its subsidiary, NXP B.V., together with NXP Funding LLC, has filed notices for the redemption of $199,779,000 aggregate principal amount of its outstanding U.S. Dollar-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 and EUR 1,436,000 of its outstanding Euro-denominated 10% Super Priority Notes due 2013 effective October 8, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandell Sends Letter to Viavi Solutions (VIAV), Wants Review of Strategic Alternatives
- ParkerVision (PRKR) Issues Statement after IPR Review Petitions Filed by Qualcomm (QCOM)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Windows 10 Outpaces Windows 8, 7 in First Month Following Launch - StatCounter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!