NVIDIA (NVDA) Enters Licensing Agreement for Rambus' (RMBS) DPA Countermeasures
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq: RMBS) announced that NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) has licensed its Differential Power Analysis (DPA) countermeasures to protect its visual computing products against side-channel attacks. NVIDIA products help drive performance for some of the world's most demanding users including gamers, designers and scientists. The products, services and software developed by NVIDIA power amazing experiences in artificial intelligence, autonomous cars, virtual reality and professional visualization.
“As the electronics industry continues to experience great advancements, innovative companies need to continuously assess the security risk associated with higher levels of connectivity,” said Dr. Martin Scott, general manager of the Rambus Security Division. “By integrating DPA countermeasures into their products, NVIDIA is at the forefront of ensuring the integrity of their solutions in a variety of advanced application areas.”
DPA countermeasures, developed by Rambus Cryptography Research, consist of a broad range of software, hardware, and protocol techniques that protect devices. DPA is a type of side-channel attack that monitors variations in the electrical power consumption or electro-magnetic emissions from a target device. These measurements can be used to obtain cryptographic keys and other sensitive information from semiconductors and devices.
For additional information on DPA Countermeasures, please visit rambus.com/dpa.
Company website: rambus.comRambus blog: rambusblog.comTwitter: @rambusincLinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/rambusFacebook: www.facebook.com/RambusInc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!