NQ Mobile (NQ) to Repurchase $172.5M of 4% Conv. Senior Notes
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) announced that the Company has repurchased an aggregate principal amount of US$172.5 million of all its outstanding 4.00% convertible senior notes due 2018 (the "Notes") upon exercise of the put option by holders of the Notes. The repurchase price equals to 100% of the principal amount of the Notes to be repurchased, plus accrued and unpaid interest up to, but excluding, October 15, 2016. The full amount of the repurchase price was paid to Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, as trustee and paying agent, and will be distributed by Deutsche Bank to holders of the Notes pursuant to the indenture between the Company and the trustee.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!