NIC (EGOV) Plans Initiation of Quarterly Dividend; Expects to Commence in Q117
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NIC's (NASDAQ: EGOV) Board of Directors approved the initiation of a regular quarterly cash dividend at a rate of $0.08 per share. The Company currently intends to commence the regular dividend in the first quarter of 2017. While the declaration of future dividends is subject to final determination and approval of the Company’s Board of Directors, the Company currently intends to pay regular cash dividends for the foreseeable future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Monsanto (MON) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!