NIC (EGOV) Plans Initiation of Quarterly Dividend; Expects to Commence in Q117
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
NIC's (NASDAQ: EGOV) Board of Directors approved the initiation of a regular quarterly cash dividend at a rate of $0.08 per share. The Company currently intends to commence the regular dividend in the first quarter of 2017. While the declaration of future dividends is subject to final determination and approval of the Company’s Board of Directors, the Company currently intends to pay regular cash dividends for the foreseeable future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.265; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!