NIC (EGOV) Plans Initiation of Quarterly Dividend; Expects to Commence in Q117
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NIC's (NASDAQ: EGOV) Board of Directors approved the initiation of a regular quarterly cash dividend at a rate of $0.08 per share. The Company currently intends to commence the regular dividend in the first quarter of 2017. While the declaration of future dividends is subject to final determination and approval of the Company’s Board of Directors, the Company currently intends to pay regular cash dividends for the foreseeable future.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- Salem Media Group (SALM) Declares $0.065 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!