NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Acquires Point Comfort Terminal Assets
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL) announced that it has acquired a crude oil and condensate marine terminal project and related assets (“Terminal”) from Pelorus Terminal: Point Comfort, LLC (“Pelorus”). The Terminal is located at the Port of Point Comfort in Point Comfort, TX and will include 350,000 shell barrels of storage capacity, multiple truck unloading bays and capabilities of loading both inland and ocean going vessels from three docks at the port. NGL’s Point Comfort facility will have an initial truck receipt capacity of at least 30,000 barrels per day and a marine loading capacity of up to 20,000 barrels per hour. NGL expects the terminal to be ready for commercial service in April of 2017. The Terminal can be expanded to meet future market demand.
“We are pleased to add the Point Comfort Terminal to our strategic footprint and expand our supply chain presence in the Gulf Coast. The Terminal is backed by long-term, fee-based contracts and will enhance our ability to service additional markets for the export of crude oil and condensate via the Gulf of Mexico,” said Don Robinson, Executive Vice President of NGL.
Inquiries about the terminal capabilities and throughput service options available should be directed to Alan Raymond at (713) 496-3977.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; Plans to Grow Distributions
- Chevron (CVX) Says Canadian Court Rejects Attempt to Enforce Fraudulent Ecuadorian Judgment
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!