NF Energy Saving (NFEC) Inks New Flow Control Devices Supply Contracts
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NF Energy Saving Corporation (Nasdaq: NFEC) announced that it recently signed export sales contracts with five companies located in four countries to supply the Company's flow control devices. The contracts signify that the Company's flow control products and services are competitive in the global market.
The four companies come from three countries, including two Indian companies: BHARA heavy electricals limited and JHAJJAR electricals limited, Turkish KAZAN combined cycle power project and Malaysian Chuah Valves Manufacturing Sdn Bhd.
In 2014, the Company established a special internet marketing department to promote overseas sales and has created a website called "FMYZT.COM" as a global marketing platform for its valve products pertaining to the Company's strategic business development plan. It is hoped that new communication media, such as the website and WeChat, can help enhance the Company's brand name globally.
NF Energy also plans to establish a new business center in Southeast Asia and expand its distribution network in ASEAN countries, such as India, Malaysia and Indonesia, while attempting to penetrate markets in Australia and New Zealand via sales of its competitive butterfly valves. It is expected that this strategic move will help increase the Company's market share in Southeast Asia, while highlighting its brand and competitiveness in the world.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NF Energy Saving Corporation Signs $880,000 New Contracts in China
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
- Retrophin (RTRX) Plans Presentations on Additional Phase 2 DUET Data as FSGS Treatment at ASN Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!