NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Awarded $19.8 Million Competitive Contract to Support U.S. Armed Forces
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT) was awarded a $19.8 million competitive contract to provide a variety of IT services, including program and project management, technology planning and forecasting, policy and process development, enterprise laboratory activity management, and enterprise architecture artifact development in support of the United States Army Information Technology Agency (USAITA), Office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides EPS Above Views
- Biota Pharmaceuticals (BOTA) Reports LANI Met Primary Endpoint in Phase 2
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN): Lead Investigator to Present New Data on Trimesta
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!