NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Awarded $19.8 Million Competitive Contract to Support U.S. Armed Forces
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT) was awarded a $19.8 million competitive contract to provide a variety of IT services, including program and project management, technology planning and forecasting, policy and process development, enterprise laboratory activity management, and enterprise architecture artifact development in support of the United States Army Information Technology Agency (USAITA), Office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- Depomed (DEPO) Reports FDA Approval of XARTEMIS XR NDA
- Chevron (CVX) Updates on Operations, Expectations at Annual Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!