NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Awarded $19.8 Million Competitive Contract to Support U.S. Armed Forces
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT) was awarded a $19.8 million competitive contract to provide a variety of IT services, including program and project management, technology planning and forecasting, policy and process development, enterprise laboratory activity management, and enterprise architecture artifact development in support of the United States Army Information Technology Agency (USAITA), Office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Unable to Reach Agreement with Ad Hoc Committee Bank Lenders
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Receives $565M Contract from New York Dept. of Health to Update Medicaid Claims System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!