NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Awarded $19.8 Million Competitive Contract to Support U.S. Armed Forces
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT) was awarded a $19.8 million competitive contract to provide a variety of IT services, including program and project management, technology planning and forecasting, policy and process development, enterprise laboratory activity management, and enterprise architecture artifact development in support of the United States Army Information Technology Agency (USAITA), Office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- Instagram (FB) Debuts New Snapchat-Like Feature
- MFC Industrial (MIL) Will Support Kellogg Nominees for Termination of Proxy Contest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!