NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Awarded $19.8 Million Competitive Contract to Support U.S. Armed Forces
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT) was awarded a $19.8 million competitive contract to provide a variety of IT services, including program and project management, technology planning and forecasting, policy and process development, enterprise laboratory activity management, and enterprise architecture artifact development in support of the United States Army Information Technology Agency (USAITA), Office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!