NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Reports $63M Army Task Order
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCIT), a leading provider of information technology (IT) and professional services and solutions to U.S. Federal Government agencies, announced today that it was awarded a task order under its TEIS III contract valued at $63 million by the U.S. Army Information Systems Engineering Command (USAISEC), Fort Huachuca Engineering Directorate, to provide engineering and integration support services for the U.S. Army Garrison – Humphreys (USAG-H). The award consists of a one-year base and four one-year option periods.
As part of the larger Korea Transformation/Yongsan Relocation Plan/Land Partnership Plan efforts, NCI will provide services for command, control, communications, computers and intelligence/information technology (C4I/IT) infrastructure and systems within sensitive compartmented information facilities. The work will be performed at four facilities currently under construction at Camp Humphreys, including the Communications Center, Battle Command Training Center, U.S. Forces Korea Operations Center and U.S. Army 2nd Infantry Division. This program will relocate C4I assets and capabilities for the United Nations Command and U.S. Forces Korea from Yongsan within the Seoul Metropolitan Area to areas north of Seoul. USAG-H is expected to grow from 9,000 to 44,000 soldiers, civilians and family members.
“This new award results from NCI’s qualifications and experience in successfully leading major C4I/IT headquarters implementation tasks in support of USAISEC and its critical customers,” said Brian J. Clark, NCI’s president and CEO. “Over the last seven years, our work has supported the U.S. Forces Command and Defense Information Systems Agency headquarters base realignment and closure projects. This current project provides NCI a significant presence on the Korean Peninsula that will facilitate the expansion of our C4I/IT support services in the Pacific theater.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!