NBCUniversal Announces Completion of DreamWorks (DWA) Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Advancing its position in kids and family entertainment, NBCUniversal, a division of Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA), today announced it has completed its acquisition of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. (DWA). The studio will become part of the Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, which includes Universal Pictures, Fandango, and NBCUniversal Brand Development.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160822006031/en/
Under terms of the deal valued at approximately $3.8 billion, DWA stockholders are receiving $41 in cash for each share of DWA common stock, and post-closing, DWA shares will no longer be listed on the NASDAQ.
In addition, on September 21, 2016, DWA will redeem all $300 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of its 6.875% Senior Notes due August 15, 2020 at a redemption price of 105.156% of the principal amount thereof, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the date of redemption.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
- Eaton Vance (EV) to Acquire Ameritas Holding's Calvert Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!