NBCUniversal Announces Completion of DreamWorks (DWA) Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Advancing its position in kids and family entertainment, NBCUniversal, a division of Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA), today announced it has completed its acquisition of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. (DWA). The studio will become part of the Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, which includes Universal Pictures, Fandango, and NBCUniversal Brand Development.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160822006031/en/
Under terms of the deal valued at approximately $3.8 billion, DWA stockholders are receiving $41 in cash for each share of DWA common stock, and post-closing, DWA shares will no longer be listed on the NASDAQ.
In addition, on September 21, 2016, DWA will redeem all $300 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of its 6.875% Senior Notes due August 15, 2020 at a redemption price of 105.156% of the principal amount thereof, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the date of redemption.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!