NBCUniversal Announces Completion of DreamWorks (DWA) Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Advancing its position in kids and family entertainment, NBCUniversal, a division of Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA), today announced it has completed its acquisition of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. (DWA). The studio will become part of the Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, which includes Universal Pictures, Fandango, and NBCUniversal Brand Development.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160822006031/en/
Under terms of the deal valued at approximately $3.8 billion, DWA stockholders are receiving $41 in cash for each share of DWA common stock, and post-closing, DWA shares will no longer be listed on the NASDAQ.
In addition, on September 21, 2016, DWA will redeem all $300 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of its 6.875% Senior Notes due August 15, 2020 at a redemption price of 105.156% of the principal amount thereof, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the date of redemption.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Research & Consulting Industry Veteran Joins Phronesis Partners Inc.
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!