NBCUniversal Announces Completion of DreamWorks (DWA) Acquisition
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advancing its position in kids and family entertainment, NBCUniversal, a division of Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA), today announced it has completed its acquisition of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. (DWA). The studio will become part of the Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, which includes Universal Pictures, Fandango, and NBCUniversal Brand Development.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160822006031/en/
Under terms of the deal valued at approximately $3.8 billion, DWA stockholders are receiving $41 in cash for each share of DWA common stock, and post-closing, DWA shares will no longer be listed on the NASDAQ.
In addition, on September 21, 2016, DWA will redeem all $300 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of its 6.875% Senior Notes due August 15, 2020 at a redemption price of 105.156% of the principal amount thereof, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but not including, the date of redemption.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) to Acquire Additional Marcellus Acreage
- Kinross Gold (KGC), Yorbeau Resources Enter Option Agreement on Rouyn Property
- Amgen (AMGN) Makes Investment in Israel-Based eHealth Ventures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!