NAVAIR’s PMA-263 Awards AeroVironment (AVAV) $12M for WASP Drones
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
AeroVironment, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVAV) announced that NAVAIR’s Program Office for Navy & Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (PMA-263), working collaboratively with the United States Army’s Counter-IED Program Office, awarded a contract on Sept. 21, 2012 for AeroVironment Wasp® AE small unmanned aircraft systems, initial spares packages, training services, and one year of contractor logistics support. The PMA / Army team worked jointly to award the contract to PAR® Government Systems Corporation, which in turn secured the systems and services from AeroVironment for a total value of $12,032,430. Delivery was scheduled to occur within four months of contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office Evaluating New AeroVironment Tether Eye Tethered UAS for ISR and Security
- ViaSat (VSAT) Enters Second Amendment to Revolving Facility
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Names Kevin Young CBE as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!