NAVAIR’s PMA-263 Awards AeroVironment (AVAV) $12M for WASP Drones
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
AeroVironment, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVAV) announced that NAVAIR’s Program Office for Navy & Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (PMA-263), working collaboratively with the United States Army’s Counter-IED Program Office, awarded a contract on Sept. 21, 2012 for AeroVironment Wasp® AE small unmanned aircraft systems, initial spares packages, training services, and one year of contractor logistics support. The PMA / Army team worked jointly to award the contract to PAR® Government Systems Corporation, which in turn secured the systems and services from AeroVironment for a total value of $12,032,430. Delivery was scheduled to occur within four months of contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AeroVironment Debuts New PosiCharge ProCore Series of Premium, Intelligent Chargers
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Names Mark J. DeCesaris as CEO; Trevor P. Bond Steps Down
- Morgan Stanley to pay $3.2 billion to settle financial crisis-era charges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!