NAVAIR’s PMA-263 Awards AeroVironment (AVAV) $12M for WASP Drones
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
AeroVironment, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVAV) announced that NAVAIR’s Program Office for Navy & Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (PMA-263), working collaboratively with the United States Army’s Counter-IED Program Office, awarded a contract on Sept. 21, 2012 for AeroVironment Wasp® AE small unmanned aircraft systems, initial spares packages, training services, and one year of contractor logistics support. The PMA / Army team worked jointly to award the contract to PAR® Government Systems Corporation, which in turn secured the systems and services from AeroVironment for a total value of $12,032,430. Delivery was scheduled to occur within four months of contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stein Mart (SMRT) CEO to Resign; Q3 Comps Down 4%
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Announces Positive Data from Second Cohort of CLR 131 Phase 1 in r/r Multiple Myeloma
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Offers Update on 2019 Notes Redemption Litigation; Has Engaged in Talks with U.S. DOJ, USPS, State Agency Reps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!