NAVAIR’s PMA-263 Awards AeroVironment (AVAV) $12M for WASP Drones
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/4: (KBIO) (QKLS) (CFI) Higher; (VNCE) (ACI) (STXS) Lower
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. drops as jobs data leaves Fed-watchers hanging
AeroVironment, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVAV) announced that NAVAIR’s Program Office for Navy & Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (PMA-263), working collaboratively with the United States Army’s Counter-IED Program Office, awarded a contract on Sept. 21, 2012 for AeroVironment Wasp® AE small unmanned aircraft systems, initial spares packages, training services, and one year of contractor logistics support. The PMA / Army team worked jointly to award the contract to PAR® Government Systems Corporation, which in turn secured the systems and services from AeroVironment for a total value of $12,032,430. Delivery was scheduled to occur within four months of contract award.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target on AeroVironment (AVAV) to $24 Following 1Q16
- Stereotaxis (STXS) Announces Warrants Offering for Common Stock Holders
- Engility Holdings (EGL) Receives Prime Position on $25M NOAA Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!