NAVAIR’s PMA-263 Awards AeroVironment (AVAV) $12M for WASP Drones
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Bitcoin Loses Over Half its Value in Days on China Crackdown
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (SYNM) (VCI) (ZAGG) Higher; (JBL) (TWGP) (GOGO) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) Sees FY14 North America Pretax Profit Lower Y/Y
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Pops Higher Following IPO Launch
AeroVironment, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVAV) announced that NAVAIR’s Program Office for Navy & Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (PMA-263), working collaboratively with the United States Army’s Counter-IED Program Office, awarded a contract on Sept. 21, 2012 for AeroVironment Wasp® AE small unmanned aircraft systems, initial spares packages, training services, and one year of contractor logistics support. The PMA / Army team worked jointly to award the contract to PAR® Government Systems Corporation, which in turn secured the systems and services from AeroVironment for a total value of $12,032,430. Delivery was scheduled to occur within four months of contract award.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Receives U.S. Patent '896 for Orally Administrable Zerenex
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) CEO: No Voice Calls on Flights
- Norwegian Air Adds Two More Boeing (BA) 787s to Order List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!