NASDAQ (NDAQ) Affirms Halt of Trading in DryShips (DRYS) Shares
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced that trading was halted today in DryShips Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) at 08:49:11 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $73.00.
Trading will remain halted until DryShips Inc. has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company’s symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the Nasdaq® Web site.
For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Nasdaq, Inc (NDAQ) to Buy
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL), FairPoint Communications (FRP) trading halted with news pending
- FOX Sports to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!