NASDAQ (NDAQ) Affirms Halt of Trading in DryShips (DRYS) Shares
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced that trading was halted today in DryShips Inc. (Nasdaq: DRYS) at 08:49:11 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $73.00.
Trading will remain halted until DryShips Inc. has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company’s symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the Nasdaq® Web site.
For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- NASDAQ Reports End-of-Month Open Short Interest Positions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!