Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Will Present Data on Four New Studies at ASHG Annual Meeting
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) announced it will present four new studies at the American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting being held Oct. 18-22, 2016 in Vancouver, British Columbia. The research being presented highlights the clinical utility of Myriad’s myVision® Variant Classification Program and myRisk Hereditary Cancer gene panel test.
“Precision medicine is dependent on the accuracy of the information being provided to patients, and Myriad’s myVision is the most advanced variant classification program available to determine whether a patient's genetic mutation is benign or deleterious,” said Johnathan Lancaster, M.D., Ph.D, chief medical officer, Myriad Genetic Laboratories. “At ASHG, we are excited to present four new studies, which advance the state of the art of genetic testing and meet the scientific needs of researchers and clinicians.”
Below is a list of the featured presentations at ASHG (#ASHG2016):
- Title: PMS2CL-hybrid Alleles Containing PMS2 Sequence and Other PMS2CL-derived Large Rearrangements: The Importance of Correct Interpretation of Dosage Alteration Analysis in PMS2.Presenter: Nanda Singh.Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016: 12:00 p.m. PT.Platform: 137, Ballroom C.
- Title: NGS Facilitates Identification of Retrotransposon Insertional Mutations in Hereditary Cancer Genes.Presenter: Yaping Qian.Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016: 12:45 p.m. PT.Platform: 156, Room 115.
- Title: Characterization of TP53 Sequencing Variants Initially Detected in Peripheral Blood Using Next Generation Sequencing Analysis.Presenter: Debora Mancini-DiNardo.Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. PT.Poster: 781W, Exhibit Hall B.
- Title: Diagnostic Detection, Characterization & Classification of Partial Single Exon Deletions in Hereditary Cancer Genes.Presenter: Benjamin Roa.Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. PT.Poster: 763W, Exhibit Hall B.
For more information about these presentations, including a complete list of abstracts and presentations, please visit the ASHG website at http://www.ashg.org/2016meeting/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!