Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Will Present Data on Four New Studies at ASHG Annual Meeting
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) announced it will present four new studies at the American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting being held Oct. 18-22, 2016 in Vancouver, British Columbia. The research being presented highlights the clinical utility of Myriad’s myVision® Variant Classification Program and myRisk Hereditary Cancer gene panel test.
“Precision medicine is dependent on the accuracy of the information being provided to patients, and Myriad’s myVision is the most advanced variant classification program available to determine whether a patient's genetic mutation is benign or deleterious,” said Johnathan Lancaster, M.D., Ph.D, chief medical officer, Myriad Genetic Laboratories. “At ASHG, we are excited to present four new studies, which advance the state of the art of genetic testing and meet the scientific needs of researchers and clinicians.”
Below is a list of the featured presentations at ASHG (#ASHG2016):
- Title: PMS2CL-hybrid Alleles Containing PMS2 Sequence and Other PMS2CL-derived Large Rearrangements: The Importance of Correct Interpretation of Dosage Alteration Analysis in PMS2.Presenter: Nanda Singh.Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016: 12:00 p.m. PT.Platform: 137, Ballroom C.
- Title: NGS Facilitates Identification of Retrotransposon Insertional Mutations in Hereditary Cancer Genes.Presenter: Yaping Qian.Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016: 12:45 p.m. PT.Platform: 156, Room 115.
- Title: Characterization of TP53 Sequencing Variants Initially Detected in Peripheral Blood Using Next Generation Sequencing Analysis.Presenter: Debora Mancini-DiNardo.Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. PT.Poster: 781W, Exhibit Hall B.
- Title: Diagnostic Detection, Characterization & Classification of Partial Single Exon Deletions in Hereditary Cancer Genes.Presenter: Benjamin Roa.Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. PT.Poster: 763W, Exhibit Hall B.
For more information about these presentations, including a complete list of abstracts and presentations, please visit the ASHG website at http://www.ashg.org/2016meeting/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Option volume flows
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Extend Deadline to Reach Agreement on Documentation with First-Lien Noteholders
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!