Mylan's (MYL) Meda Enters Amended Facilities Agreement
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On November 14, 2016, Meda AB (publ) (“Meda”), a subsidiary of Mylan N.V. (the “Company”), entered into the Amendment Letter (the “Amendment”) to the Facilities Agreement dated as of December 17, 2014, as amended by the Amendment Letter dated as of October 29, 2015 and the Amendment and Waiver Letter dated as of August 30, 2016 (as further amended by the Amendment, the “Facilities Agreement”), among Meda, as borrower, certain lenders party thereto and Danske Bank A/S, as agent (“Danske”). The Amendment removes the covenant requiring Meda to deliver its consolidated quarterly and annual financial statements to Danske.
Certain lenders under the Facilities Agreement have, from time to time, performed, are currently performing and may in the future perform, various financial advisory and commercial and investment banking services for the Company and Meda, for which they received or will receive customary fees and expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!