Mylan's (MYL) Meda Enters Amended Facilities Agreement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On November 14, 2016, Meda AB (publ) (“Meda”), a subsidiary of Mylan N.V. (the “Company”), entered into the Amendment Letter (the “Amendment”) to the Facilities Agreement dated as of December 17, 2014, as amended by the Amendment Letter dated as of October 29, 2015 and the Amendment and Waiver Letter dated as of August 30, 2016 (as further amended by the Amendment, the “Facilities Agreement”), among Meda, as borrower, certain lenders party thereto and Danske Bank A/S, as agent (“Danske”). The Amendment removes the covenant requiring Meda to deliver its consolidated quarterly and annual financial statements to Danske.
Certain lenders under the Facilities Agreement have, from time to time, performed, are currently performing and may in the future perform, various financial advisory and commercial and investment banking services for the Company and Meda, for which they received or will receive customary fees and expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!