Mylan (MYL) Launches Generic Bonviva Tabs (RHHBY) in Italy & the U.K.
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Mylan Inc. (Nasdaq: MYL) announced that its UK and Italy-based subsidiaries have launched Ibandronic Acid Film Coated Tablets POM, 150 mg. This product is the generic version of Roche's (OTCBB: RHHBY) Bonviva Tablets, a treatment for osteoporosis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Reports HCV Treatment Patent Interference (GILD)
- BioSpecifics (BSTC) Reports FDA Approval of XIAFLEX in Peyronie's Disease
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Launch of Cabergoline Tabs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!