Mueller Water Products (MWA) Files $300M Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Coupons.com (COUP) Confirms IPO Priced at $16, Above Expected Range
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) Holder Casablanca Capital Nominates Directors, Sends Letter
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) just filed a $300 million mixed securities shelf with the SEC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Communities (SUI) Prices 4.2M Common Offering
- Medtronic (MDT) Wins Patent Case vs. Edwards (EW) in Europe
- Disney (DIS) Interactive is cutting 700 jobs - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!