Mueller Water Products (MWA) Files $300M Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) just filed a $300 million mixed securities shelf with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxalta (BXLT) Files $1.45B Common Stock Shelf
- Boxlight (BOXL) Adjusts Expected IPO Offering Size, Price
- TravelCenters of America (TA) Files $500M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!