Mueller Water Products (MWA) Files $300M Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) just filed a $300 million mixed securities shelf with the SEC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aerie Pharma (AERI) Closes $125M Conv. Notes Financing Arrangement
- AMEDICA (AMDA) Appoints New President and CEO
- Red Hat (RHT) Announces $700M Conv. Senior NOtes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!