Morningstar (MORN) Completes PitchBook Data Acquisition
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morningstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: MORN) has completed its previously announced acquisition of PitchBook Data, Inc., which delivers data, research, and technology covering the breadth of the private capital markets, including venture capital, private equity, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
The company's PitchBook Platform and best-in-class user interface make it easy for clients to access data, discover new connections, and conduct research on potential investment opportunities in the private capital markets. The PitchBook Platform covers data on companies, financials, general partners, limited partners, investment funds, and service providers. PitchBook has approximately 600 team members located in Seattle, New York, London, Ukraine, and India.
For more information about the acquisition, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Claren Energy Closes Initial Tranche of Private Placement
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 2/3 Clinical Trial of PSMA-Targeted PET/CT Imaging Agent PyL™
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!