Morningstar (MORN) Completes PitchBook Data Acquisition
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morningstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: MORN) has completed its previously announced acquisition of PitchBook Data, Inc., which delivers data, research, and technology covering the breadth of the private capital markets, including venture capital, private equity, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
The company's PitchBook Platform and best-in-class user interface make it easy for clients to access data, discover new connections, and conduct research on potential investment opportunities in the private capital markets. The PitchBook Platform covers data on companies, financials, general partners, limited partners, investment funds, and service providers. PitchBook has approximately 600 team members located in Seattle, New York, London, Ukraine, and India.
For more information about the acquisition, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Acquires Zentri
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Closes Acquisition of Federal-Mogul (FDML)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMorningstar, Inc., Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!