Morgan Stanley (MS) said it sees its headcount falling by 700 by year-end
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) said it sees its headcount falling by 700 by year-end
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- C&J Energy Services (CJES) to Explore Strategic Alternatives
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Receives Complete Response Letter from FDA for Daclatasvir NDA
- Vonage (VG) Announces Receipt of Four New U.S. Patents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!