Morgan Stanley (MS) said it sees its headcount falling by 700 by year-end
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
- Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Raises Guidance
- Oil hits 3-month lows below $43 as oversupply weighs
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) said it sees its headcount falling by 700 by year-end
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Criteo (CRTO) Files Complaint, Seeks Injunctive Relief Against Steelhouse
- Medtronic (MDT), VIVA Physicians Enroll First REALITY Study Patient
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!