Morgan Stanley (MS) said it sees its headcount falling by 700 by year-end
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/27: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) (SPLK) Higher; (VTAE) (TUBE) (WTW) (JCP) Lower (more...)
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Nomura as HIV Succession Plan Coming into Focus
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) said it sees its headcount falling by 700 by year-end
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley (MS) said to seek bids for Pipeline Operator, Southern Star Central (TEP) (TRP)
- GTECH Will Rebrand as 'IGT' Upon Completion of International Game Tech (IGT) Deal
- FCA US (FCAU) Recalls 467k SUVs Over Fuel Pump Relay Circuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!