Morgan Stanley (MS) said it sees its headcount falling by 700 by year-end
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) said it sees its headcount falling by 700 by year-end
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Ardmore Shipping Corporation (ASC) to Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Energy Partners and XRI Blue Announce Strategic Partnership
- ReneSola (SOL) Sells Ibaraki, Japan-Located Solar Power Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!