Monster Worldwide Names New CEO (RAND)
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Monster Worldwide, Inc., announced the appointment of Mark Stoever as Chief Executive Officer, effective December 1, 2016.
"I'm honored to lead Monster at this incredibly exciting time," said Stoever. "With the support of Randstad, we now have a tremendous growth opportunity ahead of us. We are uniquely positioned to accelerate the transformation of Monster to deliver new and powerful ways to connect jobs and people. I look forward to working with this exceptional and dedicated organization to write the next chapter of Monster's history."
Stoever, currently Monster's President and Chief Operating Officer, has served in increasingly senior roles since joining the company in July 2005. He succeeds Tim Yates, who is departing Monster after serving as CEO for the last two years.
"I can think of no one better to lead Monster," said Yates. "Mark possesses a winning combination of indispensable knowledge of the recruiting marketplace, company, and its operations, with deep focus and broad leadership. He is eminently qualified to take on this role and spur a new era for Monster."
Monster Worldwide, Inc. was acquired by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv (AMS: RAND) on November 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Enters Exclusive Sub-License Agreement with SATT Sud-Est
- Time (TIME) Announces Agreement to Acquire Adelphic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!