Monster Worldwide Names New CEO (RAND)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monster Worldwide, Inc., announced the appointment of Mark Stoever as Chief Executive Officer, effective December 1, 2016.
"I'm honored to lead Monster at this incredibly exciting time," said Stoever. "With the support of Randstad, we now have a tremendous growth opportunity ahead of us. We are uniquely positioned to accelerate the transformation of Monster to deliver new and powerful ways to connect jobs and people. I look forward to working with this exceptional and dedicated organization to write the next chapter of Monster's history."
Stoever, currently Monster's President and Chief Operating Officer, has served in increasingly senior roles since joining the company in July 2005. He succeeds Tim Yates, who is departing Monster after serving as CEO for the last two years.
"I can think of no one better to lead Monster," said Yates. "Mark possesses a winning combination of indispensable knowledge of the recruiting marketplace, company, and its operations, with deep focus and broad leadership. He is eminently qualified to take on this role and spur a new era for Monster."
Monster Worldwide, Inc. was acquired by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv (AMS: RAND) on November 1, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Announces David Jaffe as Chairman of the Board
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Names Blaine Hurst President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!