Monster Beverage (MNST) Declares 3-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monster Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ: MNST) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 3-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 200% stock dividend. The additional shares will be distributed on November 9, 2016 to stockholders of record at the close of business (Eastern Time) on October 26, 2016. The Company anticipates its common stock to begin trading at the split-adjusted price on November 10, 2016.
Upon completion of the stock split, the number of outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock will triple to approximately 571 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Westmoreland Resource Partners (WMLP) Closes Exchange Agreement w/ Westmoreland Coal (WLB); Declares Qtr. Distribution
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Receive FDA Complete Response Letter for Sarilumab BLA as RA Treatment
- Noble Corp (NE) Will Eliminate Quarterly Dividend Payments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!