Monster Beverage (MNST) Declares 3-for-1 Stock Split
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Monster Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ: MNST) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 3-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 200% stock dividend. The additional shares will be distributed on November 9, 2016 to stockholders of record at the close of business (Eastern Time) on October 26, 2016. The Company anticipates its common stock to begin trading at the split-adjusted price on November 10, 2016.
Upon completion of the stock split, the number of outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock will triple to approximately 571 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Plans 1-for-4 Reverse Stock Split
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Solana Strep Complete Assay
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!