Monster Beverage (MNST) Declares 3-for-1 Stock Split
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monster Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ: MNST) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 3-for-1 split of its common stock which will be effected in the form of a 200% stock dividend. The additional shares will be distributed on November 9, 2016 to stockholders of record at the close of business (Eastern Time) on October 26, 2016. The Company anticipates its common stock to begin trading at the split-adjusted price on November 10, 2016.
Upon completion of the stock split, the number of outstanding shares of the Company’s common stock will triple to approximately 571 million shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xenith Bkshs (XBKS) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
- Fitbit (FIT) Announces Acquisition of Certain Pebble Assets
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.5% to $0.99; 6.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!