Monsanto (MON) Director Parfet Resigns
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) disclosed the following on Wednesday afternoon:
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On August 31, 2016, William U. Parfet submitted his resignation from the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Monsanto Company, effective August 31, 2016. The Board has elected to not immediately fill the vacancy on the Board arising as a result of Mr. Parfet’s resignation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
- Caesars Approved to End Bankruptcy, Still May Need Months Before Final Exit - Bloomberg
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Says COO Andy Cecere to Succeed Richard Davis as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!