Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Wins Patent Infringement Case Against Fitipower
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR) announced that on June 14, 2012, the Intellectual Property Court (IP Court) in Taiwan issued a judgment finding Fitipower Integrated Technology infringes MPS Patent No. I299935. The IP Court also granted an injunctive relief ordering Fitipower to destroy and to stop making, selling, importing, use and offer to sell infringing products and datasheets including TA2154, FR9758, FR9706 and FP6340. In the ruling, the IP Court awarded MPS monetary damages in the amount of $1.8 million New Taiwan Dollars against Fitipower.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/27: Twitter (TWTR), Buffalo Wild Winds (BWLD), Crocs (CROX), Huntsman (HUN) Report
- CBD Energy (CBDE) Slammed; Reports Certain Financial Statements Should Not be Relied Upon
- DryShips (DRYS) Prices 250M Common Offering at $1.40/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!