Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Wins Patent Infringement Case Against Fitipower
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR) announced that on June 14, 2012, the Intellectual Property Court (IP Court) in Taiwan issued a judgment finding Fitipower Integrated Technology infringes MPS Patent No. I299935. The IP Court also granted an injunctive relief ordering Fitipower to destroy and to stop making, selling, importing, use and offer to sell infringing products and datasheets including TA2154, FR9758, FR9706 and FP6340. In the ruling, the IP Court awarded MPS monetary damages in the amount of $1.8 million New Taiwan Dollars against Fitipower.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.1M Offering at $26.90/Unit
- Wisconsin Energy (WEC) Reviews Capital Allocation Plan; Approves $300M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!