Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Wins Patent Infringement Case Against Fitipower
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
- Cowen Starts Planet Fitness (PLNT) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy with Price Target of $12
Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR) announced that on June 14, 2012, the Intellectual Property Court (IP Court) in Taiwan issued a judgment finding Fitipower Integrated Technology infringes MPS Patent No. I299935. The IP Court also granted an injunctive relief ordering Fitipower to destroy and to stop making, selling, importing, use and offer to sell infringing products and datasheets including TA2154, FR9758, FR9706 and FP6340. In the ruling, the IP Court awarded MPS monetary damages in the amount of $1.8 million New Taiwan Dollars against Fitipower.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioLife Solutions (BLFS) Announces TiGenix's Cx601 Phase 3 Trial Met Primary Endpoint
- Abengoa (ABGB) Receives Contract for Sanitation Works in Uruguay
- FedEx pilot union's executive council votes in favor of labor contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!