Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Wins Patent Infringement Case Against Fitipower
- Wall St. dips slightly with retailers, healthcare; energy up
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/30: (HART) (AVXL) (HCLP) Higher; (SPCB) (CCYC) (EFUT) Lower
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- IMF gives China's currency prized reserve asset status
- Idera Pharma (IDRA) Makes Several Key Executive Appointments
Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR) announced that on June 14, 2012, the Intellectual Property Court (IP Court) in Taiwan issued a judgment finding Fitipower Integrated Technology infringes MPS Patent No. I299935. The IP Court also granted an injunctive relief ordering Fitipower to destroy and to stop making, selling, importing, use and offer to sell infringing products and datasheets including TA2154, FR9758, FR9706 and FP6340. In the ruling, the IP Court awarded MPS monetary damages in the amount of $1.8 million New Taiwan Dollars against Fitipower.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesarstone (CSTE) Refutes Claims Made by Kibbutz Related to Investor Presentation
- UPDATE: FDA Approves Bristol-Myers Squibb's (BMY) Empliciti for Multiple Myeloma
- PGT, Inc. (PGTI) to Acquire WinDoor in $102M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!