Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Wins Patent Infringement Case Against Fitipower
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR) announced that on June 14, 2012, the Intellectual Property Court (IP Court) in Taiwan issued a judgment finding Fitipower Integrated Technology infringes MPS Patent No. I299935. The IP Court also granted an injunctive relief ordering Fitipower to destroy and to stop making, selling, importing, use and offer to sell infringing products and datasheets including TA2154, FR9758, FR9706 and FP6340. In the ruling, the IP Court awarded MPS monetary damages in the amount of $1.8 million New Taiwan Dollars against Fitipower.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Issues Positive Update on Post-Hoc Analysis of Zohydro ER
- Cardtronics (CATM) Enters ATM Operating Agreement with Co-op Food; Will Acquire SSG in GBP41.5M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!