Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Wins Patent Infringement Case Against Fitipower
- Market Wrap: EC Boosts Euro-Area GDP Outlook; Tesla Ramps on Upgrade; Crude Closes Back Over $60/bbl
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (BRDR) (MGI) (HLF) Higher; (ZU) (NDLS) (ANAD) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Plans to Refocus on Customer Service Improvement; Create 5,500 Jobs
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR) announced that on June 14, 2012, the Intellectual Property Court (IP Court) in Taiwan issued a judgment finding Fitipower Integrated Technology infringes MPS Patent No. I299935. The IP Court also granted an injunctive relief ordering Fitipower to destroy and to stop making, selling, importing, use and offer to sell infringing products and datasheets including TA2154, FR9758, FR9706 and FP6340. In the ruling, the IP Court awarded MPS monetary damages in the amount of $1.8 million New Taiwan Dollars against Fitipower.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Reports First-to-File Patent Challenge Over Minivelle
- Home Depot (HD) Will Begin Accepting Apple Pay at 2,000+ Stores (AAPL)
- Ford (F) Unveils 2016 F-150 with Westport (WPRT) WiNG Power System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!