Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Wins Patent Infringement Case Against Fitipower
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR) announced that on June 14, 2012, the Intellectual Property Court (IP Court) in Taiwan issued a judgment finding Fitipower Integrated Technology infringes MPS Patent No. I299935. The IP Court also granted an injunctive relief ordering Fitipower to destroy and to stop making, selling, importing, use and offer to sell infringing products and datasheets including TA2154, FR9758, FR9706 and FP6340. In the ruling, the IP Court awarded MPS monetary damages in the amount of $1.8 million New Taiwan Dollars against Fitipower.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stericycle Inc (SRCL) Ends Long-Running Qui Tam Suit; Will Pay $26.75M to Resolve Claims
- Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) Closes Merger with Eagle Rock Energy
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Reports Sept. AUM of $49.7B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!