Momenta Phama (MNTA) Chief Medical Officer, SVP Roach Resigns
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Momenta Phama (NASDAQ: MNTA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Wednesday:
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On October 17, 2016, James M. Roach, M.D., informed Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) of his intention to resign from his roles as the Company's Senior Vice President, Development and Chief Medical Officer, effective on or around November 29, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors - Bloomberg
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!