Momenta Phama (MNTA) Chief Medical Officer, SVP Roach Resigns
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Momenta Phama (NASDAQ: MNTA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Wednesday:
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On October 17, 2016, James M. Roach, M.D., informed Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) of his intention to resign from his roles as the Company's Senior Vice President, Development and Chief Medical Officer, effective on or around November 29, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
- Ring Energy (REI) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!