Momenta Phama (MNTA), Teva (TEVA) Active as '250 Patent on Capoxone Invalid
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 3:25 PM EDT)
(Updated - August 24, 2016 3:20 PM EDT)
Update: The U.S. patent office concluded claims 1–20 of the ’250 patent are unpatentable. Shares of Teva were pressured following the ruling, falling over 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Macau Casinos Pare Losses as Analysts Reject ATM Cap Report - Bloomberg (WYNN) (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!