Momenta Phama (MNTA), Teva (TEVA) Active as '250 Patent on Capoxone Invalid
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 3:25 PM EDT)
(Updated - August 24, 2016 3:20 PM EDT)
Update: The U.S. patent office concluded claims 1–20 of the ’250 patent are unpatentable. Shares of Teva were pressured following the ruling, falling over 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- ProQR (PRQR) QR-010 Proof of Concept Study Meets the Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!