Momenta Phama (MNTA), Teva (TEVA) Active as '250 Patent on Capoxone Invalid
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 3:25 PM EDT)
(Updated - August 24, 2016 3:20 PM EDT)
Update: The U.S. patent office concluded claims 1–20 of the ’250 patent are unpatentable. Shares of Teva were pressured following the ruling, falling over 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Alternatives to Cash Bonus Payments - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Said to Develop Car Operating System in Canada; BlackBerry (BBRY) Said to Lose Engineers to Project - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!