Momenta Phama (MNTA), Teva (TEVA) Active as '250 Patent on Capoxone Invalid
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 24, 2016 3:25 PM EDT)
(Updated - August 24, 2016 3:20 PM EDT)
Update: The U.S. patent office concluded claims 1–20 of the ’250 patent are unpatentable. Shares of Teva were pressured following the ruling, falling over 5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Said to Face U.S. Criminal Diesel Emissions Probe - Bloomberg
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- EPA Deifies Carmakers by Keeping Greenhouse Gas Standards Intact - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!