Molycorp (MCP) Files Shelf Statement for Common Stock
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) files a shelf registration statement for the sale of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GigaMedia (GIGM) Announces Completion of $18M Stock Sale
- Molycorp (MCP) Surges on Siemens Wind Turbine Deal
- Vapor Corp. (VPCO) Files to Offer 6.18M Shares for Holders