Molycorp (MCP) Files Shelf Statement for Common Stock
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) files a shelf registration statement for the sale of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molycorp (MCP) Elects CEO Karayannopoulos to Chairman
- AbbVie (ABBV) Issues Encouraging Update from 3D Regimen + Ribavirin Phase 3 in HCV
- Celgene (CELG) Reports Higher ORR, Median PFS Maintained in Retrospective MM-003 Analysis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!