Molycorp (MCP) Files Shelf Statement for Common Stock
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) files a shelf registration statement for the sale of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) Prices 40M Common Stock Offering at $0.75/Share
- Organovo (ONVO) Will Switch Listing to Nasdaq Stock Market
- Kadmon Holdings (KDMN) Prices 6.25M IPO at $12/Share, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!