Molycorp (MCP) Files Shelf Statement for Common Stock
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) files a shelf registration statement for the sale of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Molycorp (MCP) Said Planning to Skip June 1 Interest Payment - Bloomberg
- RXI Pharma (RXII) Prices 26M Common Offering at 40c/Unit
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $250M Common Shelf; Shareholders to Offer $200M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!