Molycorp (MCP) Files Shelf Statement for Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) files a shelf registration statement for the sale of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ignyta (RXDX) Prices 8M Share Common Stock Offering at $6.25/Share
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Announces Issuance of RMB1.75 Billion Convertible Bonds
- Neos to Acquire CGG's (CGG) Multi-Physics Business Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!