Molycorp (MCP) Files Shelf Statement for Common Stock
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/7: (EVOK) (PACB) (PVA) Higher; (AXPW) (NUS) (CTRV) Lower
- Wall St. slips as oil rally fades, earnings worries mount
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) files a shelf registration statement for the sale of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Republic Airways (RJET) Aware of Delta's (DAL) Complaint and Confirms It's Not in Breach
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Will Appoint Two Icahn Nominees to Board
- Chimerix (CMRX) Issues Update on AdVise Trial, Brincidofovir Expanded Access Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!