Molycorp (MCP) Files Shelf Statement for Common Stock
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) files a shelf registration statement for the sale of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molycorp (MCP) Pressured Following China August Export Data
- Novavax (NVAX) Issues Encouraging Update on H7N9 VLP Phase 1/2
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Prices 10M Common Offering at $18.60/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!