Molycorp (MCP) Files Shelf Statement for Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Molycorp (NYSE: MCP) files a shelf registration statement for the sale of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Prices 11.03M Common Stock Offering at $96.45/Share
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG) Commences $100M Common Stock Tender
- Sciclone Pharma (SCLN) Enters Settlement Over FCPA Violation Allegations; Will Evaluate Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!