Mobileye (MBLY) Board Approves Option Plans for Aviram, Shashua
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mobileye (NYSE: MBLY) disclosed the following on Monday night:
On August 15, 2016, Mobileye N.V.’s compensation committee and Board, as required by the applicable provisions of the Dutch Corporate Governance Code, approved the grant by the company pursuant to its existing option plan of 2 million options to purchase ordinary shares at an exercise price of $46.88 per share, to each of Mr. Ziv Aviram and Mr. Amnon Shashua.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC Fined $16.5M by FINRA over AML Supervision, Other Violations
- SteadyMed Ltd. (STDY) Updates on '393 Patent IPR; Remains Optimistic of Favorable Outcome
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) Offers LT Follow-up Data on ADCETRIS in T-Cell Lymphomas; Median CR Duration Not Reached
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!