Mobileye (MBLY) Board Approves Option Plans for Aviram, Shashua
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mobileye (NYSE: MBLY) disclosed the following on Monday night:
On August 15, 2016, Mobileye N.V.’s compensation committee and Board, as required by the applicable provisions of the Dutch Corporate Governance Code, approved the grant by the company pursuant to its existing option plan of 2 million options to purchase ordinary shares at an exercise price of $46.88 per share, to each of Mr. Ziv Aviram and Mr. Amnon Shashua.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Rex Energy (REXX) Announces Q4 Production, Operational Update
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!