Mitel Networks (MITL) Announces Settlement and Patent License Agreement with Klausner Technologies
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Mitel Networks Corporation (NASDAQ: MITL) has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with Klausner Technologies, Inc., under Klausner Technologies’ U.S. Visual Voicemail patents, for Mitel’s enterprise Visual Voicemail products. Mitel had been a defendant in the pending patent infringement lawsuit brought by Klausner Technologies in the Eastern District of Texas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) General Counsel Milliken to Retire
- Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Raises Common Buyback to $200M; Amends Credit Agreement
- Epizyme (EPZM) Issues Update on E7438 Pre-Climincal Data in Synovial Sarcomas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!