Mitel Networks (MITL) Announces Settlement and Patent License Agreement with Klausner Technologies
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Mitel Networks Corporation (NASDAQ: MITL) has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with Klausner Technologies, Inc., under Klausner Technologies’ U.S. Visual Voicemail patents, for Mitel’s enterprise Visual Voicemail products. Mitel had been a defendant in the pending patent infringement lawsuit brought by Klausner Technologies in the Eastern District of Texas.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alco Stores (ALCS) Issues Commentary on CAS Proxy
- Nymox Pharma (NYMX) Issues Positive Update on U.S. Study NX02-0022 Efficacy
- OPKO Health (OPK) Receives U.S. Patent Covering RAYALDEE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!