Mitel Networks (MITL) Announces Settlement and Patent License Agreement with Klausner Technologies
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Mitel Networks Corporation (NASDAQ: MITL) has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with Klausner Technologies, Inc., under Klausner Technologies’ U.S. Visual Voicemail patents, for Mitel’s enterprise Visual Voicemail products. Mitel had been a defendant in the pending patent infringement lawsuit brought by Klausner Technologies in the Eastern District of Texas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abengoa (ABGB) Announces Board Approval of Several Management, Power Delegation Changes
- Taiwan Semi (TSM) Sells 33% of Motech Stake
- Abengoa (ABGB) Files Communication Under Article 5 Bis of Insolvency Law
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!