Mitel Networks (MITL) Announces Settlement and Patent License Agreement with Klausner Technologies
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Mitel Networks Corporation (NASDAQ: MITL) has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with Klausner Technologies, Inc., under Klausner Technologies’ U.S. Visual Voicemail patents, for Mitel’s enterprise Visual Voicemail products. Mitel had been a defendant in the pending patent infringement lawsuit brought by Klausner Technologies in the Eastern District of Texas.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitel Networks (MITL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Achieves Key Milestone in Multikine Phase 3
- Mitel Reports Record Fourth Quarter Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!