Mitel Networks (MITL) Announces Settlement and Patent License Agreement with Klausner Technologies
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Mitel Networks Corporation (NASDAQ: MITL) has entered into a settlement and patent license agreement with Klausner Technologies, Inc., under Klausner Technologies’ U.S. Visual Voicemail patents, for Mitel’s enterprise Visual Voicemail products. Mitel had been a defendant in the pending patent infringement lawsuit brought by Klausner Technologies in the Eastern District of Texas.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Comments on Prelim. AGM Voting Results
- NQ Mobile (NQ) to Pay Additional Interest on 4% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2018
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Says It Has Retained Advisors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!