Mitek's (MITK) Mobile Fill Platform Selected for Use by Leading Online Mortgage Provider
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mitek (Nasdaq: MITK) announced that a leading online mortgage provider in North America has selected Mobile Fill™ to support its goal of creating the fastest, easiest and most user-friendly mobile loan application available.
“With digital business models, the initial customer enrollment experience is extremely important to get right and sets the tone for the customer relationship with the company,” said James DeBello, chairman and CEO, Mitek. “Mitek’s Mobile Fill creates a digital application process that is unmatched for ease of use, accuracy and providing a superior user experience for mobile lending platforms.”
The mobile channel continues to increase in importance for the mortgage industry. According to 2015 data from Fannie Mae’s Economic & Strategic Research (ESR) Group, about one-fourth of surveyed lenders currently offer a mobile mortgage app and approximately 40 percent of those who don’t, plan to do so in the near future. In addition, according to ESR research among recent homebuyers, 30 percent would prefer using mobile devices to get a mortgage quote yet only 6 percent have filled out a mortgage application using a mobile device.
Using Mobile Fill, new applicants can simply snap a picture of their driver’s license to have their personal data accurately and automatically pre-filled into the mortgage application forms. The process takes just seconds and enables the mortgage provider to achieve its promise to consumers to get them approved to buy a home or refinance a mortgage in just minutes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Eyegate Pharma (EYEG) Granted Canadian Patent for Proprietary Iontophoretic Formulation and Use
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!