Mitek Systems (MITK) Names Kalle Marsal CMO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) announced the appointment of Kalle Marsal as its new Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). Marsal brings his expertise in global marketing and strategic planning to lead Mitek’s worldwide marketing efforts as the company continues its growth and expansion in new markets.
“Kalle’s reputation for delivering results and his understanding of digital imaging, mobile technology, software and services make him an ideal addition to our executive team,” said James DeBello, Chairman and CEO, Mitek. “His analytical, metrics-driven and collaborative leadership approach will help amplify our success through strategic global marketing.”
Marsal comes to Mitek from HP, where he served in numerous executive roles driving product marketing and business development for several new businesses and markets. Marsal was a leader within the new ventures group at HP, where he developed a $200+ million business operating in 20 countries in five years. Prior to HP, Marsal worked for multiple fast-growing technology startups as well as Bain & Company.
“With mobile enrollment, identity verification and countless other use cases for Mitek’s technology exploding across nearly every industry, it is a very exciting time to join the company,” said Marsal. “I look forward to growing the company’s already stellar brand, optimizing our go-to-market effectiveness and building revenue for Mitek and our customers.”
In addition to his professional accolades, Marsal has a master’s degree in business administration from Stanford University Graduate School of Business, where he was honored as an Arjay Miller Scholar – a recognition awarded to the top 10 percent of the class. He also holds a master’s and a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Stanford University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stanford
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!