Mitek Systems (MITK) Names Kalle Marsal CMO
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) announced the appointment of Kalle Marsal as its new Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). Marsal brings his expertise in global marketing and strategic planning to lead Mitek’s worldwide marketing efforts as the company continues its growth and expansion in new markets.
“Kalle’s reputation for delivering results and his understanding of digital imaging, mobile technology, software and services make him an ideal addition to our executive team,” said James DeBello, Chairman and CEO, Mitek. “His analytical, metrics-driven and collaborative leadership approach will help amplify our success through strategic global marketing.”
Marsal comes to Mitek from HP, where he served in numerous executive roles driving product marketing and business development for several new businesses and markets. Marsal was a leader within the new ventures group at HP, where he developed a $200+ million business operating in 20 countries in five years. Prior to HP, Marsal worked for multiple fast-growing technology startups as well as Bain & Company.
“With mobile enrollment, identity verification and countless other use cases for Mitek’s technology exploding across nearly every industry, it is a very exciting time to join the company,” said Marsal. “I look forward to growing the company’s already stellar brand, optimizing our go-to-market effectiveness and building revenue for Mitek and our customers.”
In addition to his professional accolades, Marsal has a master’s degree in business administration from Stanford University Graduate School of Business, where he was honored as an Arjay Miller Scholar – a recognition awarded to the top 10 percent of the class. He also holds a master’s and a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Stanford University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stanford
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!