Mirna Therapeutics (MIRN) Says FDA Placed MRX34 IND on Full Clinical Hold
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mirna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MIRN) disclosed the following on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On September 28, 2016, Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”) received verbal notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”) that the Company’s Investigational New Drug (“IND”) for MRX34, its investigational microRNA therapy for multiple cancers, has been placed on full clinical hold. The Company anticipates that it will receive a formal clinical hold letter from the FDA within 30 days. This follows the Company’s announcement on September 20, 2016 that it was voluntarily stopping its Phase 1 trial for MRX34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerecor (CERC) Announces CERC-501 Phase 2 for Nicotine Withdrawal Missed Primary Endpoint
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Files Semaglutide NDA with U.S. FDA as T2D Treatment
- Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Presents Details of PRO Tool Used in GBT440 HOPE Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!