Mirna Therapeutics (MIRN) Says FDA Placed MRX34 IND on Full Clinical Hold
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mirna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MIRN) disclosed the following on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On September 28, 2016, Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”) received verbal notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”) that the Company’s Investigational New Drug (“IND”) for MRX34, its investigational microRNA therapy for multiple cancers, has been placed on full clinical hold. The Company anticipates that it will receive a formal clinical hold letter from the FDA within 30 days. This follows the Company’s announcement on September 20, 2016 that it was voluntarily stopping its Phase 1 trial for MRX34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corindus Vascular Robotics (CVRS) Reports FDA Clearance for Next-Gen Robotic System
- Amedisys (AMED) Prelim. Q3 EPS Misses Views
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces Positive Longer-Term ORKAMBI + KALYDECO Data in CF Progression Modification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!