Mirna Therapeutics (MIRN) Says FDA Placed MRX34 IND on Full Clinical Hold
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mirna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MIRN) disclosed the following on Thursday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On September 28, 2016, Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”) received verbal notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”) that the Company’s Investigational New Drug (“IND”) for MRX34, its investigational microRNA therapy for multiple cancers, has been placed on full clinical hold. The Company anticipates that it will receive a formal clinical hold letter from the FDA within 30 days. This follows the Company’s announcement on September 20, 2016 that it was voluntarily stopping its Phase 1 trial for MRX34.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces XGEVA vs. Zoledronic Acid Study Met Primary Endpoint; Secondary Endpoints Missed
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces FDA Acceptance of Resubmitted NDA for SD-809 for Treatment of Chorea Associated with HD
- Allergan (AGN) Affirms Receipt of FDA Committee Backing for Desmopressin Nasal Spray NDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!