Mimecast Limited (MIME) Announces Launch of 4M Secondary Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME), a leading provider of next generation cloud security and risk management services for corporate information and email, today announced the launch of a registered secondary public offering of 4,000,000 ordinary shares. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 ordinary shares at the public offering price. All of the shares are being sold by Mimecast’s shareholders. Mimecast will not receive any proceeds from the sale of these shares.
J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Jefferies and RBC Capital Markets are acting as book-running managers in the offering. Oppenheimer & Co. and Dougherty & Company are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) PT Raised to $64 at Jefferies
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, RBC Capital, Barclays, Dougherty & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!