Mimecast Limited (MIME) Announces Launch of 4M Secondary Offering of Ordinary Shares
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME), a leading provider of next generation cloud security and risk management services for corporate information and email, today announced the launch of a registered secondary public offering of 4,000,000 ordinary shares. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 ordinary shares at the public offering price. All of the shares are being sold by Mimecast’s shareholders. Mimecast will not receive any proceeds from the sale of these shares.
J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Jefferies and RBC Capital Markets are acting as book-running managers in the offering. Oppenheimer & Co. and Dougherty & Company are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) to Offer 15M Common Shares
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Prices 4M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, RBC Capital, Barclays, Dougherty & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!