Mimecast Limited (MIME) Announces Launch of 4M Secondary Offering of Ordinary Shares
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME), a leading provider of next generation cloud security and risk management services for corporate information and email, today announced the launch of a registered secondary public offering of 4,000,000 ordinary shares. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 ordinary shares at the public offering price. All of the shares are being sold by Mimecast’s shareholders. Mimecast will not receive any proceeds from the sale of these shares.
J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Jefferies and RBC Capital Markets are acting as book-running managers in the offering. Oppenheimer & Co. and Dougherty & Company are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- HealthEquity (HQY) Announces 2.5M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, RBC Capital, Barclays, Dougherty & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!