Microvision (MVIS) Enters PicoP Scanning Tech Licensing Agreement with Taiwanese ODM
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) announced that it has signed a license agreement for its PicoP scanning technology with a Taiwanese ODM.
MicroVision and the ODM have signed a patent license agreement under which the ODM has a license to make and sell Laser Beam Scanning (LBS) engines. The engines the ODM is making incorporate components it is purchasing from third parties. Under the agreement, MicroVision would receive a royalty payment from the ODM for each LBS engine the ODM sells. This agreement is related to MicroVision’s recently announced co-marketing relationship with STMicroelectronics.
“We are pleased to enter into a patent license with this ODM for our LBS technology,” said Bharath Rajagopalan, Vice President of Business Development and Marketing at MicroVision. “We believe this agreement demonstrates the value of MicroVision’s LBS intellectual property and provides for new opportunities and potential products for LBS technology in the market.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Turquoise Hill (TRQ) Announces Suspension of Concrete Shipments to Chinese Border by Oyu Tolgoi
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!