Microvision (MVIS) Enters PicoP Scanning Tech Licensing Agreement with Taiwanese ODM
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) announced that it has signed a license agreement for its PicoP scanning technology with a Taiwanese ODM.
MicroVision and the ODM have signed a patent license agreement under which the ODM has a license to make and sell Laser Beam Scanning (LBS) engines. The engines the ODM is making incorporate components it is purchasing from third parties. Under the agreement, MicroVision would receive a royalty payment from the ODM for each LBS engine the ODM sells. This agreement is related to MicroVision’s recently announced co-marketing relationship with STMicroelectronics.
“We are pleased to enter into a patent license with this ODM for our LBS technology,” said Bharath Rajagopalan, Vice President of Business Development and Marketing at MicroVision. “We believe this agreement demonstrates the value of MicroVision’s LBS intellectual property and provides for new opportunities and potential products for LBS technology in the market.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- Mattel (MAT) Names Margo Georgiadis CEO
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Incyte (INCY) Announce FDA Extends Review Period for Baricitinib
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!