Microvision (MVIS) Announces $17M Stock Purchase Agreement Lincoln Park Capital Fund
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS), a leader in innovative ultra-miniature projection display and sensing technology, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Lincoln Park Capital Fund, LLC ("Lincoln Park"), an institutional investor based in Chicago, Illinois, under which the Company has the right to sell up to $17.025 million of common stock to Lincoln Park. Proceeds from any sales of stock will be used for general corporate purposes.
Under the terms of the agreement, Lincoln Park will immediately purchase $2.025 million in shares of common stock at a purchase price of $1.50. In addition, for a period of 24 months, the Company has the right, at its sole discretion, to sell up to $15.0 million of additional common stock to Lincoln Park, subject to certain limitations, based on the prevailing market prices of the Company’s shares at the time of each sale.
Lincoln Park has no right to require any sales and is obligated to purchase the common stock as directed by the Company, subject to certain limitations set forth in the agreement. Lincoln Park has agreed not to cause or engage in any manner whatsoever, any direct or indirect short selling or hedging of the Company’s shares of common stock. In consideration for entering into the agreement, the Company has issued 522,556 shares of common stock to Lincoln Park as a commitment fee. No warrants, derivatives, or other share classes are associated with this agreement.
The agreement may be terminated by the Company at any time without any cost or penalty.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces XGEVA vs. Zoledronic Acid Study Met Primary Endpoint; Secondary Endpoints Missed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!