Microsoft's (MSFT) Terry Myerson says company will preview Windows Phone 8 today -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Bloomberg reporting Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) Terry Myerson has said the company will preview its Windows Phone 8 today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com (CRM) Says 'No Comment' on Twitter (TWTR) Rumors
- Williams Partners (WPZ), Williams (WMB) Complete $1.06B Canadian Assets Sale
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Adds Unilever President Sourry Knox as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!