Microsoft's (MSFT) Terry Myerson says company will preview Windows Phone 8 today -Bloomberg
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Wall St. opens lower as investors assess jobs data
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Fed's Lacker says will go into September policy meeting 'with an open mind'
Bloomberg reporting Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) Terry Myerson has said the company will preview its Windows Phone 8 today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) to Acquire Organizational Analytics Firm, VoloMetrix
- Vital Therapies (VTL) Plans 30% Headcount Reduction, Additional Cost Cuts
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/3: (MSFT) (MOH) (GERN) (MDT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!