Microsoft's (MSFT) Terry Myerson says company will preview Windows Phone 8 today -Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/13: (WPP) (PLX) (TWTR) Higher; (EOX) (HTWR) (FMC) Lower (more...)
Bloomberg reporting Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) Terry Myerson has said the company will preview its Windows Phone 8 today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Will End Support for SQL Server 2005 in Six Months
- KNOT Offshore Partners LP (KNOP) to Acquire the Ingrid Knutsen
- Tesla (TSLA) Says Two Journalists Trespassed, Assaulted Employees
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!