Microsoft's (MSFT) Terry Myerson says company will preview Windows Phone 8 today -Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Bloomberg reporting Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) Terry Myerson has said the company will preview its Windows Phone 8 today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Pullback Seen as Opportunity at FBN Securities
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Announces Inflight Entertainment Initiatives; Includes Microsoft (MSFT) Tablets
- Safeway (SWY), Albertsons Receive U.S. FTC Clearance for Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!